Leslie Heating & Cooling is taking action in response to COVID19
While we intend to continue to provide full plumbing and drain service to our clients, the safety of our team members, our clients and their respective families are our top priority. Here are some of the precautions we are taking to control the spread of germs and still offer a seamless service experience:
- We’re staying calm. With the number of people now home from work and school, heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality issues are going to occur and we will be prepared!
- We are minimizing close contact with employees around our facility. Administrative personnel, who are able, are working remotely. Additionally, we have spread out our workspaces for any remaining associates still reporting to our main office.
- We have halted all regularly scheduled daily and weekly coaching, training, and morning huddles and will switch to Zoom Video for training and rely upon electronic devices to support our internal communications.
- We have compiled a list of common touchpoints in the company and have committed to disinfecting each of these areas 3 times daily.
- Our customer service representatives will be asking if anyone in the home or business is currently experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath to heighten awareness and keep everyone safe.
- Our team members who are experiencing fever or flu-like symptoms are instructed to stay home until after a minimum of 1 week of experiencing no more symptoms.
- Our technicians are instructed to refrain from extending handshakes and to maintain 6’ spacing from clients as much as possible. Our technicians are supplied with latex gloves to use throughout their service visits.
- While supplies are available, our technicians will use disinfectant wipes to thoroughly wipe down vehicle handles, steering wheel as well the work area they occupy in homes and businesses.
- Our technicians will be alert for any individuals in high-risk categories and we ask our clients to inform us of any instances of the same within their household.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will continue to monitor the CDC’s latest Coronavirus updates and guidance for businesses.
We are grateful for our clients’ continued confidence in Leslie Heating & Cooling and to our field and support personnel who help make it possible every single day.
Committed to Your Safety, Brendan Slifka General Manager