We all know that air pollution is a growing concern for the environment around us. Not everyone realizes, though, that the quality of the air in their home is also affected by pollutants. When you’re in your home you should have access to the cleanest, purest air possible. Don’t settle for anything less. When you’re ready to start improving the condition of the air inside your home, call Leslie Heating & Cooling for a duct cleaning service in Naperville, IL or the surrounding service areas. Our air quality experts will discuss your options, including duct cleaning services.
Leslie Heating & Cooling of Woodridge, IL services the greater Chicagoland area, including Lisle, Downers Grove, Naperville and Darien.
What is Duct Cleaning?
Duct cleaning is a thorough inspection and cleaning of the various components of your forced air heating and cooling system, including:
- Supply and return air ducts
- Supply and return registers
- Heat exchangers
- Condensate drains
- Fan motors and housings
- The air handling housing unit
Why Duct Cleaning Services Are Beneficial
Even small compromises in your ductwork’s integrity — tears, gaps in seals, etc. — can allow pollutants and water to enter your duct system. As air circulates, so will these pollutants. In addition to cleaning your ducts, this service also allows your technician to locate problems with your ducts and make necessary repairs to ensure that your air quality is as pure as possible. Call Leslie Heating & Cooling to see if duct cleaning is right for your home.
What to Expect When Having Your Ducts Cleaned
The technicians at Leslie Heating & Cooling always do a thorough, professional job, no matter what service they are providing. We like to keep our customers informed, so here is an explanation of what to expect when you have your home’s ducts are cleaned by one of our qualified HVAC technicians.
- Your technician will open up all ports and doors of your system to ensure the entirety of it is thoroughly cleaned and inspected.
- The system will be inspected before actual cleaning begins to make sure there are no hazardous materials within the ductwork that will be disturbed during the cleaning.
- All of your furniture and carpeting will be protected. Your technician should leave no evidence that anyone was there except for cleaner ducts.
- Both brushing and vacuuming of ductwork should be employed. This is the only way to ensure that all particles and debris are loosened and removed.
- Ductwork must be protected and left in better shape than when the cleaning began. Any issues should be addressed, such as sealing and insulating weak spots.
Leslie Heating & Cooling – Your Naperville, IL Duct Cleaning Professionals
We hope that this information has been helpful. Remember, as a consumer it is important that you are kept in the loop and employ only experienced, professional and trustworthy contractors. We at Leslie Heating & Cooling believe our history speaks for itself. Call our Naperville, IL duct cleaning professionals any time to further discuss the benefits of duct cleaning. We’ll be sure you get exactly what you deserve: professional service backed by years of experience and customer service excellence.