While commercial HVAC systems follow a basic set of principles, different types of buildings require different applications. You need an HVAC service provider in the Naperville, IL area that will optimize your system for your specific space. Leslie Heating & Cooling has the experience and training to do just that. Find your building type below to learn more.
Leslie Heating & Cooling of Woodridge, IL services the greater Chicagoland area, including Lisle, Downers Grove, Naperville and Darien.
- Multi–Family Buildings:
- When you’re housing tenants in your multi–family building you owe it to them to maintain comfortable temperatures year round. Zoning capabilities are going to be an important factor of your HVAC system. Both you and your tenants are going to need control over different temperature zones in this type of building.
- Retail Space, Malls and Shopping Centers:
- Heating and cooling a retail space can be tricky. Is it an outdoor shopping center or a standalone shop? If so, the elements are going to have brief but frequent opportunity to affect the temperature inside every time the door opens. You’re going to need a lot of individual thermostats if installing a system in an entire mall, as well as ways to track energy usage. With professional help, you’ll be able to see just where your power is going.
- When dealing with restaurant heating and cooling there is a lot to consider. Hopefully you’ll be filling up your restaurant night after night. Don’t let variables like exhaust fans upset temperature balances in your restaurant and make customers uncomfortable.
- Office Buildings:
- When looking into HVAC options for your office building keep in mind tenant metering. If you’re housing different businesses within one building, you’ll need to know who is being billed for what usage. Don’t get bogged down calculating approximate usage. Keep track of energy usage by system or unit.
- Manufacturing/Industrial Facilities:
- There are many diverse types of equipment in manufacturing/industrial applications. Some equipment used to provide comfortable indoor environments for employees, while other equipment is used in conjunction with specific machinery. At Leslie Heating and Cooling, Inc., we have been working with some of the largest manufacturing facilities in the Chicagoland area for over 15 years. Whether it be rooftop units, boilers, ventilation equipment, HRV/ERV, fresh–air makeup units, we are experts at maintaining, servicing, and installing many diverse types of units. Many owners, manager, and onsite engineers prefer to utilize our company since we provide similar services to heavy mechanical contractors for a more competitive price. Our maintenance agreement services are in top demand for manufacturing facilities since dirt and heavy use contribute significantly to premature breakdown. Our technicians at Leslie Heating and Cooling, Inc., are certified and fully prepared to work with all the safety requirements typically required in these building types. Give us a call and schedule one of our service representatives to provide a proposal for your preventative maintenance needs and discover the Leslie difference!
This is just a brief look at different building applications to consider when installing a commercial HVAC system in Naperville, IL. You probably have more questions, and that’s a good thing. Let the skilled, trained technicians at Leslie Heating & Cooling answer them for you. We’re here to help with any and every facet of your commercial HVAC experience.