Managing a construction project is a tough business with sometimes dozens of contractors, business professionals, municipal personnel, and certainly the end customer. At Leslie Heating & Cooling we have extensive experience working for general contractors with the common goal of bring the project in on time and on budget. We have an unusual variety of specialized work experience from ventilation, ductwork, and rooftop units to boilers, fresh–air make–up units, and computer damper systems. For the general contractor to provide an exceptional job to his/her customer, the sub–contractors must be selected and conditioned properly. At Leslie Heating and Cooling, we have worked hard to qualify as a contractor any GC would want at their disposal including:
- Price Competitive
- we carefully analyze each job and negotiate with suppliers to keep our numbers tight.
- Team Compatible
- we consider ourselves team players, first with the GC to make sure their reputation remains golden with their client, and secondly with the other sub–contractors on the jobsite.
- with over 20 years of experience we know how to treat our clients.
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- we carry top performing commercial insurance with a second umbrella policy and workman’s compensation insurance to mitigate the risk to our client.
- Type of Projects
- we have extensive experience in residential, light commercial (up to 50 Tons), warehouse, and manufacturing applications.
- working with municipalities for years, in the suburbs and in the City of Chicago, has provided added value to our commercial clientele.
- gaining the intimacy of a small contractor with the professionalism of a large corporation is an added value we bring to the table.
Give Leslie Heating and Cooling a call and provide us with your construction documents for the next project. Meet with one of our principles and learn if we have integrity to do what we say, and say what we do. We are eager to serve our existing general contractors with excellence and gain new relationships throughout the Chicagoland area. Also, request a couple references that have businesses similar to yours that we have been servicing for years to determine our performance. It is our pleasure to contribute to your success by providing our family craft with fanatical customer service.