What to Expect from an Air Conditioning Tune-Up
If you’re a homeowner looking for a DIY challenge, we encourage you to take on a new project. However, when it comes to your HVAC systems, that’s a different story. Changing your air filters and keeping air ducts clear of dirt and debris can be tricky, so ask your technician for a professional tune-up. When you call the experts at Leslie Heating & Cooling, here’s what you can expect:
- We check your Freon levels and recharge them (if necessary, of course)
- We make sure to check all electrical components of your air conditioning and perform repairs as needed
- We clean your condenser and evaporator coils
- We flush the condensate drain line
- We lubricate all moving parts to ensure they continue to function properly
- We adjust blower components
- We monitor the voltage and amperage to test the strength of your system
- We inspect your thermostat to keep it at a fixed temperature
- We offer all of this and more!
Making an appointment for a regular tune-up is an important part of making sure your home stays safe and comfortable. One of the last things you want is to wind up having to fix an issue that could have been avoided. In fact, scheduling annual maintenance is a proactive way to prevent bigger AC problems in the long run.
With that being said, if you’re looking to tune up your air conditioning this month, contact Leslie Heating & Cooling. We offer routine maintenance and are here for all your emergency needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To learn even more, give us a call at (630) 576-9235 or visit our website.